Book your hunting adventure with IHP
1. Choose your property
Browse through our wide range of available properties and choose the location of your next memorable hunting adventure.
2. Book your hunt
Contact the IHP Team now on (02) 6559 9888 to schedule your trip. Or send us a message by clicking here – we’ll get back to you in double-quick time.
3. Secure your booking
Lock in your booking by paying a deposit of $140 online using PayPal or via credit card/bank account transfer by calling us on (02) 6559 9888.
Booking your IHP hunting adventure is quick and easy. Just let us know where and when you want to go, and we'll organise the property and accommodation for you.
We do all the hard work and take care of all the details – you and your family or friends just turn up and have a great time!
Here are some of the great benefits of booking through us:
- Only one party per property. You are guaranteed to have the time of your life without anybody else around to crowd your space.
- A wide variety of game to hunt, including feral pigs, goats, deer, foxes, rabbits and cats.
- Flexible accommodation options. Choose whether you’d prefer hosted accommodation in shearers’ quarters, or if you’d like to camp.
- Bonus. Some IHP properties also offer excellent fishing!
- Great value for money. You just pay a low booking fee of $140, with the balance paid in cash directly to the property owner on arrival.
Booking fee can be made quickly and easily by bank deposit, credit card (Mastercard or Visa) or by PayPal.
If you’d like to find our more, phone the IHP team today on (02) 6559 9888, or contact us using the online form.
SSAA, The Shooters Union or hunting club membership required by all hunters
Copies of firearms licenses, plus Sporting Shooters' Association of Australia (SSAA), The Shooters Union or Approved Hunting Organisation membership (AHO), must be uploaded via the Hunter Registration Area when booking.
5 Star Hunter Rating System
Please note that property owners rate all members of the group. To allow future use of IHP’s services, a minimum 4-star rating out of 5 is required.
This shouldn’t be an issue for the vast majority of hunters, and members of their group, who conduct themselves professionally and respect the owner’s property.
Do the Right Thing
Remember that hunters and their parties are guests on the owners’ private property. You have been given special permission to hunt on their land.
It’s common sense really. Do the right thing; read the rules and make sure everyone understands them. Most of all, have an enjoyable and safe hunt.
We thank you in advance for your understanding and for respecting the requirements. Please contact us on (02) 65 599 888 if you have any questions.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's) can be found by clicking here
You can contact the SSAA by clicking here, or call them on (02) 8805 3900
You can contact the Shooters Union by clicking here
You can find a list of Approved Hunting Organisations by clicking here
You can find information about Ambulance Insurance by clicking here
Game Licenses are the responsibility of the hunters where needed for specific game. If in doubt, please contact the DPI in your state.
Also in this Section
- Browse Hunting Properties
- Conservation Hunting
- What you can Hunt in Australia
- Conditions for Property Access
- Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ's
- State contact for specific Game Hunting Permits
- List your Property with IHP