Direct Benefits of our 5-Star Hunter Rating System
We understand that having hunters on your property may sound daunting, especially if you don’t know them or their background. We also understand that while the additional income is tempting, you can still feel unsure about what you’re getting into.
Together with property owners we developed the 5-star hunter rating system
To put your mind at ease, we’ve created the unique Inland Hunting Properties 5-star Hunter Rating System.
We use this special rating method to make sure that we recommend only reputable, highly rated hunters to you.
All hunters are assessed and rated by our team, by you and by other landowners. If a hunter does not meet our strict criteria, including a 4 or 5-star rating, we don’t permit them a booking. It’s that simple.
Connecting you to paying outdoor enthusiasts
Hunters are people from all walks of life, including doctors, lawyers, policemen, business owners and tradespeople. They are everyday people who love escaping from the city with their families or friends and pursuing their passion for the great outdoors through this unique form of tourism.
Direct access to our elite hunters list
New property owners also have direct access to the Elite Hunters List. These are top hunters that have used our services many times over the past 25 years – ensuring you have the best possible experience.
Join the property owners community
You will be joining over 120 other property owners who all say that teaming up with IHP has been one of the most rewarding experiences of their life. Not only for the additional income it brings, but also because of the great people they meet from all walks of life.
Pickup the phone for a quick chat
The IHP Family Team is available to answer any questions. Give them a ring on (02) 65 857 185 or click here to send a message using our online form.
pdf Click here to download our brochure for more information, or to share it with others. (144 KB)
Benefits to property owners through the Elite Hunters List
- Feel secure knowing these hunters have hunted with IHP many times over the past 25 years and have no negative history with us at all.
- Elite hunters already know what is expected of them while on your property.
- Elite hunters are familiar with the pricing and understand how the arrangement works.
- Elite hunters often come back to IHP with feedback regarding their trip. They pass on information such as property maps and clear directions to your property for future hunters.
- Elite hunters can advise property owners about procedures if they are unsure when starting out.
- If property owners are going away, they can notify IHP, who can try and place Elite hunters on their property. Often, in return for a hunt, these Elite hunters will feed animals and look after the property.