Why list your property with Inland Hunting Properties (IHP)?
We work with you to manage your sustainable hunting resource
IHP has been partnering and working with Australian property owners for over 25 years, connecting reputable, highly rated hunters with their properties. We work with you to allow limited hunter access, which helps maintain balance on your property through sustainable and ethical hunting.
Our service is free of charge to you - we do all the legwork
All hunters are assessed and rated by our team, by you and by other landowners. If a hunter does not meet our strict criteria, we don’t permit them a booking.
We connect you to paying outdoor enthusiasts
Hunters are people from all walks of life, including doctors, lawyers, policemen, business owners and tradespeople. They are everyday people who love escaping from the city with their families or friends and pursuing their passion for the great outdoors through this unique form of tourism.
Property owners typically earn from $15,000 per year with minimal effort. IHP takes care of the entire booking and management process – the service is free to you, the property owner. Hunters pay us a $140 booking fee and settle the balance with you at the gate.
Pickup the phone for a quick chat
Benefits of listing your property with IHP
- Help to eradicate feral animals.
- Earn an additional income from hunters who wish to experience a hunting adventure.
- Hunters can help deter poachers. Once poachers see a property has hunters, they are often more wary of entry. (We have instances where hunters have reported poachers, who have then been apprehended by the authorities!)
- Brings in tourist dollars to your local community
- Hunters often bring knowledge and expertise of particular trades. They can often help with a problem on the property in return for a day's hunt.
- Hunters can also bring supplies with them if requested ahead of time.
- Hunters often bring their families or friends with them. This can be a great opportunity for property owners to meet and socialise with guests.
- Hunters can provide additional eyes on the property and notify the owner if they see any problems with stock, fencing and other potential issues.
- IHP has a very strong Facebook following, which can be used to spread a message. In one example, we posted information about a vehicle wanted in relation to theft and trespass, which was viewed by 68,000 people!
Also in this Section
- Browse Hunting Properties
- Conservation Hunting
- What you can Hunt in Australia
- Conditions for Property Access
- Book your Hunt
- Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ's
- State contact for specific Game Hunting Permits
- List your Property with IHP